New Chamber Member
- We want to welcome our newest member to the chamber, Specialty Sales-Donalsonville. They are located at 1005 North Tennille Avenue. Go by and let Steve Spooner and his staff help you with your planter needs, your plumbing needs, and lots of other stuff. They also carry nuts and bolts.
- This year we are pleased to announce that Shane Owens will be performing on the pavillion at the City Park for our Harvest Festival. Come see and hear this country music recording artist. He will be performing a two hour show.
Harvest Festval and Parade
- Our Harvest Festival and Parade will be held this year on October 18, 2014. We will have arts and crafts, games, children's activities, displays and of course, lots and lots of food! We will also have our popular car, truck and motorcycle show. If you would like to reserve a 12 x 12 booth, give us a call here at the chamber. Our number is 229-524-2588, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Help us make this a great festival and parade. The parade begins at 10 a.m.
- Honors were presented Thursday night at the Annual Chamber Dinner to the following people: Citizen of the Year - Wayne Coachman. Donalsonville News Public Safety Officer - Charles Hall. The first anuual Better Way Visionary Award - J. B. Clarke and the late John Hanna. STAR
Student - Stephen Kenyon. STAR Teacher - Michael Savage. Farm Family of the Year - Miller
Family Farms. Congratulations to each of these deserving people!
Website still being updated
- We are still updating our website. Please continue to revisit us.
- On Monday, January 28, 2008 we launched our new website. Please visit us often and give your constructive feedback.